Join or Renew Your AUW Membership
Why join? AUW organizes meaningful programs throughout the year for the women of the First Universalist community and also financially supports local women’s social justice programs. In addition, AUW provides scholarships which enable our friends with limited incomes to participate.
YOUR membership fee is directly responsible for ensuring these opportunities continue.
Why now? AUW memberships run from July to June. Regardless of when you paid dues last year, please renew each year at the Fall Kick-off in September.
Fees are $35 or $15 for students/limited income.
How? Get a Membership Form at the AUW table in the Social Hall or at any AUW event. Hand in with your dues anytime, send via snail mail to the Church in care of AUW.
(Note: you do not need to be a member of First Universalist Church to join AUW or to attend its programs.)
Why Join AUW?
Consider six good reasons…
1. Build connections and long-term friendships through Friendship Groups, Friday discussions, our spring retreat, our campaign work in reproductive and voting rights, and other events throughout the year.
2. Strengthen and deepen your UU values and roots through intentional reflection, spiritual practice, and by bringing faith to action in the world.
3. Contribute and expand your skills by joining an AUW Committee or the AUW Board!
4. Keep connected about upcoming events and opportunities at the AUW Table and via our monthly online newsletter.
5. Support AUW’s annual donations to local organizations that support women’s rights, such as the MN Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, Citizens for Election Integrity, MN UU Social Justice Alliance.
6. Receive priority registration and a discount on our annual Women’s Retreat.